Sunday 27 October 2013

Do small things.....

Hello fellow Crafters,

Welcome to my second posting for today which is a page in my mini Moleskine journal:





Again I started with modelpaste and my Dylusions letterstencil. I actually only meant to use it on one page in my big journal but squeezed to much out of the tube so I used the rest on here and the tag underneath. Anyway, I then coloured the whole thing with Pan pastels in yellow, orange and a tiny bit of red. I did a bit of background stamping with grey StaZon and white acryllic paint, also put some rub ons on. I stamped Stampotique's Tree Topper on white paper twice. Coloured the body,face and heart on one of the prints with watercolour pencils and clear embossed it. On the other one I coloured the wings with light blue and embossed them with silver glitter embossing powder. I then glued him on the page. The sentiment is made with rub ons  and glued on.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you like it. 

3 comments:

  1. zooo je hebt niet stil gezeten, gave creaties heb je gemaakt.
    Dit stempeltje heb ik sinds vorige week ook in mijn bezit, zo leuk!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATC again, love love it ! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page, love the colour and the PP's cover the texture paste well, not thought of trying them with that - thanks!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete