Tuesday 17 September 2013

Rocket scientist

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I made two tags, this is the first one : (seperate post for the second one)


 
 
 
 
The tag is made from watercolour paper and coloured with Dylusions. I stamped Heads with Versamark Ink and then embossed them with white embossing powder. I then used a stencil and some background stamps. I also put a Tim Holtz rub-on on the tag. I stamped  Hunk on acetate which I cut in the same shape as the tag. The word rocket scientist came from a Paperartsy stamp.
Lastly I mounted the tag on black paper and put a bit of ribbon through both the tag and the acetate.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you like it.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Corrie!! You are on a "tag roll" of late, and a very creative one at that!! Heads and Hunk go together beautifully here, especially with those gorgeous colors! Well done...again!!

    ReplyDelete