Thursday 19 September 2013

Forget the rules...

Hello fellow Crafters,

I spent this afternoon in my craftroom and I really enjoyed making this Art Journal page:



I started with Dylusion Spray Inks in Pink and Yellow; they make a perfect orange when they mix.
I did my usual stencilling and stamping.
I've been thinking about this cup and saucer from a stampset I can't even remember the name of, for ages. So I came up with this idea of making it into a hat.(I have another idea for the same cup and saucer, watch this space). 
I found this sentiment on Pinterest and it is made out of sticky back letters. Hunk was stamped on white paper and, as usual, painted with water colour pencils and a brush and water and clear embossed. I stamped the cup and saucer 3 times on patterned paper; I only used the cup of two stamped images. I stacked them together and put the Birdy and the Rabbit in the top one. They were treated in the same way as Hunk.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it......

No comments:

Post a Comment