Tuesday 3 September 2013

Always know in your heart...

Hello fellow Crafters,
Today I received some new Stampotique stamps and I was so excited that I went straight up to my Craftroom to make something...



This stamp called "Heart shirt" has been on  my wishlist for quite some time. Finally he is in my (ever growing) collection. The tag was covered in booktext and gessoed after which it was painted randomly with Distress Paint. I then put some Distress Inks over this. I used some stamps to make the background a bit more interesting. I then stamped Heart Shirt on some more Booktext and cut him out and glued him on the tag. I used some washitape to stand him on. The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz stamp set and I stamped it on booktext that was gessoed and cut it apart before glueing it on the tag. A bit of ribbon and a little heart (which was tied to the string around the package I received today, so sweet!) and that was it. Hope you like it....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Corrie! I got my new stamps about a week ago, and will be able to play with them for the first time tomorrow. It has been so hard to wait. Just love "Heart Shirt" and his bit shoes! Super job on the tag. Just love all that text!!

    ReplyDelete