Sunday 11 August 2013

Smile, enjoy, relax...

 
Another page in my Art journal. I really enjoy doing this and I can only regret not discovering it earlier. But I am making up for it now I think.
As usual I gessoed the page and painted it with Tim Holz Distress paint. I used a stencil for the chevrons and Distress Ink in the same colour (Broken China). I also used Dylusions and the number stencil. And then I got really stuck because I stamped the flowers (solid shape)  on the page with black ink and it looked awful. So I had a think and decided to spray some white paper with Dylusions Ink in orange and yellow, stamped the flowers on the back of this paper, cut them out and drew the shape on the front with a permanent markerand glued them on the page. I then stamped the white rings with gesso. The ticketstamp and the sentiment came from a stampset which was a freebie with a magazine. Little Head was stamped on white paper, painted with watercolours and then clear embossed. The last thing I did was distress the edges and doodle around the page.
Hope you like it .....

No comments:

Post a Comment