Sunday 18 August 2013

Card for my friend...

 
Hello fellow Crafters,
 
I made this card this afternoon, just hope Jutta doesn't visit my blog before her birthday, lol...I sprayed the background with Dylusions in yellow, orange and pink. I then thought it was way to bright so I scraped Gesso over it with an old creditcard. I liked it better then. I then distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and stamped the wallpaper design over the top with Archival Sepia Ink. I Stamped the image called Miss Snottie by Stampotique on white paper with Versamark and then embossed it with black fine embossing powder and coloured it in with watercolour pencils. I stamped the words on booktext which I gessoed before and distressed the edges with Archival in Sepia.
Hope you like it.......

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete