Saturday 17 August 2013

Altered book

Hello fellow Crafters,

Lately I have been making quite a lot of tags and little cards and I wondered what to do with them all. At the moment they all live in a box together which is a shame I think.
I then came across a tutorial on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIqaedoCtyM  on how to make an altered book. I really liked the idea to make one with little pockets for all my stuff, especially because I am also planning to make ATC's in the near future. So I took an old cookery book and this is what it looks like now:

 
The outside, a bit bluer in real life. The spine is covered in jeansfabric.

 
I quite like how it turned out.

 
These are the first two pages in the book.

 
And some more....

 
These little pockets on the right are made for ATC's.

 
I also put in some watercolour paper here and there, don't know yet how to decorate those pages.
 
Anyway, so far so good. Hope you like it.
 
Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Dat belooft een prachtig inspirerend Altered Book
    te worden, Corrie!
    Ben benieuwd hoe je tags en kleine kaartjes er vorm aan geven!
    Succes, zie het vast wel t.z.t :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je, Paulien. Ik ben soms nog steeds verbaasd hoe leuk alles is en hoe ik van het een in het ander val. Ik geniet echt! Enneh, zeker zul je het boek een keer 'live' zien !
      Groetjes en fijne zondag.

      Delete