Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hall of fame



Today I finally had the chance to do a bit of Art journaling after spending a week in the UK. The holiday was very enjoyable but I did miss my paints and inks. Anyway, after painting the background with acrylic paint I stamped several background stamps. A vintage wallpaper stamp from Stampendous and a numberstamp from Paperartsy.  I then aged the edges of the pages with Distress Inks Vintage photo and Walnut stain. I used a Dylysions number stencil and the TCW stencil Chicken Wire reversed. I can't remember where the chandelier came from because I used to throw all the packaging away. I think it might be Marianne design. The figures and the backgrounds in the pictures are all Stampotique stamped on old bookpages. The letters are from Tim Holtz and they were also stamped on bookpages. Lastly I filled some of the chickenwire stencil with a white pen.
Hope you like it. Leave a comment if you do or even if you don't......

No comments:

Post a Comment